If you are interested in serving please send the information below via email to Mrs. Taormina email@example.com by Monday, September 20, 2021.
- Your name (or name of nominee)
- Your telephone number (or telephone number of nominee)
- Your email address (or email address of nominee)
- Short description of why you want to serve on the School Site Council
Purpose and Duties of School Site Council:
- Meet for an hour from 3:00-4:00 (online) 4 to 5 times a year.
- Assist in developing and approving the Single Plan for Student Achievement, also known as the School Plan or SPSA, as required by the district, state, and federal regulations.
- Review with the principal, teachers, and other school personnel, the implementation of the SPSA and periodically assess the program's effectiveness.
- Make modifications to the SPSA whenever the need arises.