Only 3 weeks left for our annual Education Fund Campaign! We have collected a total of $35,760 so far, not including corporate matching. Thank you to all who have contributed. Every dollar makes a difference for our students.
You still may wonder why we need to raise money in the public school system when we pay property taxes. The simple answer is that our taxes don’t cover everything. Your property taxes do cover the great education your child gets here at Oster, including our wonderful teachers, administrators and facilities. But they don’t cover things like counseling for students in need, our Jiji math program, field trips, music program, Crossing Guards and Yard Duty, art and reading programs, classroom supplies and so much more.
We hope you will help us with a donation today. Many corporations match dollar for dollar so please check with your employer. Last year we raised $30,000 from corporate matching alone.
Click the link below to make a Tax Deductible Donation to the Oster Home and School Club Education Fund (Tax ID #36-4614368).
To put it into perspective, your contributions of over $180,000 last year funded the programs and supplies listed below. Home and School Club spends approximately $200 per student per year. We ask that you donate whatever you can to help support.
- Home and School Club Sponsored Programs
- Art Vistas, Library Resources, Classroom Supplies, Field Trips,
- Counseling, Project Cornerstone, Olympic Day, Harvest Festival,
- Classroom Subscriptions, Jiji Math, 1st Grade Opera, Emergency Supplies,
- Science Camp, Teacher Appreciation, Adventure Games, Choir,
- Music Program, Theater Productions, International Night,
- After School Activities, Media Center Supplies,
- Assemblies, Math Olympiad
We appreciate your help in making these fundraisers a success. Learn what is happening at your kid’s school and get involved by signing up to receive updates about upcoming events at https://osterhsc.
Questions about HSC Fundraising? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for your continued support!